Ben, I love absolutely everything you write. And this one... it's perfect. Just like we want it. To be together, somewhere far away with no distractions, no obligations. Just us. Keep dreaming baby.. and someday, you will wake up. By my side.
Location: this is not a city or town, British Columbia, Canada
I am going to resume where I left off after coming to the rather inescapable conclusion that I cannot be something other than what I am. As Popeye said 'I yam what I yam.' So as fair warning I will preface all further comments with the following: If you are thin skinned please move on as there are bound to be some minor items that may offend some. If however, you feel that you can stand a little colour and are less than singularily predisposed, you may well find a bit of humour within. For those of you who cannot, I apologize in advance, not just for the blog's contents but for the reduction in overall enjoyment of life that you have placed upon yourself.
Thank you for staying and I hope you will enjoy.
A.
1 Comments:
Ben, I love absolutely everything you write. And this one... it's perfect. Just like we want it. To be together, somewhere far away with no distractions, no obligations. Just us. Keep dreaming baby.. and someday, you will wake up. By my side.
Post a Comment
<< Home