Monday, October 17, 2005

Today isn't Someday

Today isn't Someday (but it is getting closer and its back on the horizon. a shining beckoning beacon drawing ever nearer). Today is just a monday, cold, wet as a puppies nose. Its the kind of day that makes you almost want to pull the covers tight and just let the minutes wash over you, a roadspray of time if you will. So why in hell am I up in the pre-dawn hours tapping out my four fingered snippet of idle thought? Its pretty simple really. I'm in love.

Oh I heard that faint sniggering and yes I know you've got a point, that being that I am always in love. And to be fair I suppose I have been. Just didn't know that she loved me back. Well now I do and there is no doubt about it, shes made it quite clear. Even the thick-headed like myself can pick up on that. It could be the way she says it about eleventeen times a day, or the words she writes to me or the way she talks to me on the phone and ya they all sort of indicate something is there. Mostly its just in the feeling that I get from her in the indescribable radar love that only true lovers seem to possess.

So you're going to have to excuse me if I'm a little scattered or if I appear disconnected, out of it shall we say. Its just love and I'm in no hurry to change it.

It isn't Someday, not yet.....but it sure doesn't feel like monday either.

I love you baby.

3 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Ashley Who said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Ashley Who said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Ashley Who said...

Make it eleventeen plus one. A tear, I shed for the white noise that once was occupied by your words. Now I'm the one left to wonder, to wander. Clinging to expired ILU's, awaiting their renewal. I'm still alive.. again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home