back where i belong
when you tossed on your bed in the cold light of dawn
when you paused for a second when you heard our song
when you felt once again that you just don't belong
did you miss me?
were the feelings you had
like the ones that i felt
the pain of withdrawal
the sting and the welt
now i'm back and i hope that things are as they were
that life hasnt passed it was more than a blur
i turn my face to tomorrow the past still with me
scars and stars fade in the the light of day
if i loved you less would you still love me more
youre all that i want stay with me i implore
just a minute longer just a day wont you please
dont take my sunshine without it i freeze

1 Comments:
Aww baby I love this one. It made me cry. I still feel like such an idiot for thinking there was anyone for me except you. I love you so much and I'm still so sorry for everything thats happened. I wish I could erase it all, but everything IS okay now, like it was before.
Post a Comment
<< Home