Monday, January 23, 2006

distances

love crosses oceans
and transcends mountains
or simply sits and gazes
reflecting upon both

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Ashley Who said...

Love is a pretty cool thing. It is blind because it sees and accepts all. There isn't one thing I would change about you so don't feel that you are inadequate. I love you. I miss you more than you know. There are so many words I have for you, most of which include the ones mentioned above. There are questions I want to ask but they aren't really all that important right now. I need you. A thousand times over, I need you. This withdrawal is making me sick. Like I can't breathe without you. I don't want to move along by myself. I don't want to wake up anymore, not seeing you there. Don't want to see anything unless it is from you. Don't want to hear anything but your vioce. Everywhere I go, I look for you. Subconsciously, I look. Just hoping against hope that one day I may just see you somewhere. And then I think... what am I doing? I know you are not there but that doesn't stop me from hoping. BUt maybe one day you'll show up. And maybe this time for more than ten minutes. Either way, I'll be here... waiting. Always hoping, looking, searching, wondering. I love you.
-Me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home