Friday, November 11, 2005

English Version

On the journey to myself I lost my way, happens all the time but that does result in some very interesting adventures along the way. Bottom line is, I love you!! You're one of the few things that keeps me sane (you may encounter those that vehemently disagree with that statement, and ya so what?) and I treasure you and your love above all.
Don't be stressing over the rent situation, I am not going anywhere and ya I might if I ever met another female half as interesting as you and there is nafc of that happening. Damn glad you wrote, I was very sure you would and thought that in a worst case scenario that I could rely upon Matt as a conduit. Hope he doesn't get caught between us when we meet up or he is likely to be trampled like a pilgrim on a bridge during Ramadan or w/e.

Serious hugs, kisses and nasty carnal thoughts accompany this missive.
Grrrrrrrr

2 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Ashley Who said...

Did you know that Americans say "I love you" to their spouses more than people in any other country in the world? And did you also know that Canadians come in second? Hmm... Maybe that's where the eleventeen times comes from.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Ashley Who said...

Saturday will be 3 months...
3 months well spent.
I love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home